What value does your business bring to the world? Why does your business exist?
Your purpose is the reason for your organisation’s activities. It is based on what your company strongly believes in, usually on why it was founded and what difference it can make in the world. It isn’t necessarily about saving the planet, however, it needs to be valuable beyond making a profit.
What do you get?
- We will help you craft a Purpose Beyond Profit
- The clear stated Purpose will help you prioritize ideas, identify challenges and most of all: attract customers, employees and investors
How does it work?
- We always start with a deep audit of your company’s current position, an intensive period of data mining to map the customers and market trends and competitors’ position. Adding your ambitions to the analysis, we build a solid ground for the Impact work.
- During 2-3 weeks we run an iterative process with workshops and interviews to map “hot” and “cold” areas for you to build your position. We then help you to carve out a clear future ambition, and how that is interpreted in a Purpose statement
- The Implementation phase length varies depending on how far the new Purpose stretch from current business, and how much effort the roll-out and implementation plan needs.
For who is this helpful?
- If you start worrying over the death of business-as-usual ahead, or when you simply realized your business will need something more than just profit to attract customers and investors, then this is what you need.
- You might be running a large company, lost in the changes around you, or a mid sized company that just need the next level to produce growth and resilience.
Why do you need it?
- You create deeper emotional connections and more loyalty with consumers, employees, investors and other stakeholders
- You stand out from competitors thanks to a focused long-term strategy and your own clear message
- You create a strong corporate culture with a clear vision attracting like-minded employees and partners
- 74% of consumers believe that CEOs should take the lead on change rather than waiting for governments to impose it – up 9 percentage points from 2018 (Edelman, January 2020)
- Millennial effect – employees need to understand what the real purpose of working for a specific organization is, beyond their salary
- Investors prefer companies with a long-term vision during turbulent financial times
Why with Brave Business?
- There is a lot of fluff around purpose. We have a pragmatic and commercial approach to defining Purpose, connected to your business model, business development and future innovations.
- Beyond CSR reports and green products, we help you to re-imagine your business and identify your Purpose beyond profits.
- We have helped many international companies and brands to build a future-proof position and clarify their brand story.
After defining your Purpose, you should be ready to
- Build your brand strategy and tell your brand story
- Define the portfolio of innovation projects connected to future challenges and opportunities, delivering on your company’s purpose
- build an innovation management system, adapted to your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses
- Internal training and leadership coaching might be needed